Vulture Perspective from Ganesh : My thoughts

We often suggest changes to posted images. If we want to take some time to illustrate the changes then users can post and discuss the the changed image here. PLEASE TAKE CONSENT FROM THE POSTER BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD/EDIT OtHERS' IMAGES. Please keep files sizes small - preferablly less than 650pixels on longer side.

Moderators: Prashanth Sampagar, Raviprakash S S, Adithya Biloor, Nevil Zaveri, Aniket R Thopate, Adithya U N, Sarthak Agrawal

Vulture Perspective from Ganesh : My thoughts

Postby S. Das » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:38 am

Hi Ganesh
Here is my version ... I applied shadow/highlight and adjusted levels a bit on the output ... this may bring out a different mood than the original and introduce some visual complexity but to my eyes the whiteness of the sky was a bit high and I like the cloud texture in this version ... as I applied pp on jpg the sky is looking grainy but I am sure if you start from the RAW then this will not be visible ..

Original image : Vulture - A Perspective
S. Das

Re: Vulture Perspective from Ganesh : My thoughts

Postby Ganesh H Shankar » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Dear Das,

I agree with you on burning adding to it - May be I would go with a little bit less burning - some where between this one and the original image. The reason is prominent appearance of the cloud I think will take some visual attention away from the vulture which is already very small in the frame towards the cloud.

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts Das - it always helps to understand others' view points.
Ganesh H. Shankar
Wishing you best light,

Fine Art Nature Photography
Ganesh H Shankar
Site Admin

Return to Illustration Forum